Saturday, January 30, 2010

Catching Up

I just returned home from work, and I plan to get busy catching up on blogs. Gosh, I can't wait to see what everyone is doing!!

I also want to let you know that you may not see me for about a week after this. I am working every day except Monday all next week. I say this joyfully! I love my job, and I am teaching 4 classes next week - love that, too! Go to Archiver's online to see what they are - Very Valentine, Recipes for Gift Giving, and Shabby Chic. I made the Shabby Chic cards today at work for examples - how much fun is that?!

Did you look at the moon yet tonight? Oh, it's just beautiful! It is said to be called the Wolf Moon as it's the biggest and brightest moon of the year. You know, God's beauty and the way He has so awesomely given us things as simple as the moon never cease to amaze me. When I have pictures of it, I'll share them with you.

Jerry is ice fishing this weekend, so it's peculiar at home. I have the furry kids with me, but I've never been home alone like this. Shane has always been here when Jerry was gone. Last night I got home from work near midnite, and the last time I looked at the clock was 3:22 am. Needless to say, I'm one tired chickie tonight! I think after blog reading, I will fall asleep easily!!

Have a great first week of February!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you got a little bit of sleep! Can't wait to check out your beautiful classes.

Unknown said...

I'm going to go check out your classes right now! I know they are fantastic! I would never be able to stay alone....I'm such a fraidy cat. I do hope you got some rest!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Oh those classes are just wonderful, I got the flyer and wished I could go - our store is over an hour away from us, scary at night and with snow didn't think I would chance it .
Take care of yourself and enjoy your time with the fur babies. Good Luck with your classes sweetie you will be a fun teacher because you are so talented.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...