Friday, February 5, 2010

Well, Here I Am!

Lest you think I fell off the face of the earth (!), I thought I'd better post finally this week. It has been a full - and very enjoyable - week!

I made a couple of things in the last week that I thought I would share with you. This first picture is a little 3x3 notecard box. Isn't it cute?! Such an easy pattern, and I needed a couple little gifties for people. So I thought this little box filled with little gift enclosure cards was perfect. Now for those of you with a keen eye, I actually colored a little bit on an image. I added some color to my Little Diva card with CTMH markers.

Did I ever tell you how much I love CTMH's Level 1 kits? I LOVE those pre-printed layouts just for weeks like this. When I don't have much time, I can still put together a beautiful 2-page layout. This family (even the furry kids) truly are my greatest blessings!

I will have some days off coming up, so I am looking forward to crafting more and sharing more in the week to come!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed you this week. Beautiful creations, as always!

Dawnll said...

Wonderful as always sweetie! Hope you had fun with your classes also, did they go well?
Hope you have plenty of time to just relax and enjoy your crafts.

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

So happy you are back! Love the art! Keep it coming!

Laurel said...

Love the little cards and that layout is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I was so very happy to hear from you last night! I'm so excited about your awesome little 3X3 gifties! I did notice you had colored in your image. these little cards and boxes are fabby! I love those tiny notes to share blessings. Love this two page layout too! I have several Level 1's and have never used them! You've inspired me!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...