Monday, January 4, 2010

OCC - Clean & Simple Challenge

I was making cards today for Operation Write Home. Can you believe that I finished 47 cards for mailing tomorrow? I made 12 of the St. Patrick's Day cards, and they will fit perfectly into the clean & simple challenge for Our Creative Corner. So few supplies for this one - yet so cute! I love the holographic shamrock and shimmery paper. I used my Slice to cut "lucky."

I also made 35 Valetine's Day cards to send. Except for the pink ribbon and pink pearls all supplies are CTMH. I embossed the hearts with baby pink powder on petal paper.
My house is suffering so tomorrow I won't be in my craft room. Can you hear me frowning? I am so lucky not to have to clean very often, but it's time. Sassy and Chanel are already suffering from cabin fever, so if it's warm enough, I've got to get them outside for a length of time. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Simple but stunning! Love them both!

Unknown said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous! Great job, my crafty friend.

Unknown said...

Yes, these are simple but very stunning! love them both and what a great cause too! Love the new bloggy look. Hugs to you dear friend!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Harder said...

You made 47 cards!!! Wow...good for you!!! Your cards are sooo cute!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...