Monday, January 4, 2010

Faith

I have been reading a new book by Joel Osteen, "It's Your Time." I love watching Joel from Lakewood Church. Such inspiration and faith-enthusiasm come from the words God gives us through him! His writings from the very first chapter, "you're closer than you think," having been sticking with me not only as I continue to read, but throughout my days. Are you in need of something? Are you trying to get through a particular situation in your life? Try thanking God for the promised delivered...you are closer than you think...

I found this new and lovely Melody Ross paper, and I created what I thought would be the perfect companion page for a journaling page in my memory book. The butterflies are cut from the paper, and I've covered CTMH dimensional elements with another sheet of Melody Ross paper. The ribbon is fro the Paper Source, and the flowers are Bazzill and Prima.

3 comments:

HazelQ said...

Lovely layout Brenda :) I like the sketch.
Happy New Year!
Hugs
Hazel

Unknown said...

This is magnificent! Those butterflies are incredible! That is a great photo of you too! This book sounds like one for me. I'll have to pick it up the next time I'm at the bookstore.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...