Sunday, February 14, 2010

No Artwork, Just Ramblings

I hope that you are having a fabulous sweet and romantic Valentine's Day!

We got up this morning and went to run a couple of errands. I think it was about noon-ish before we even remembered it was Valentine's Day. What a pair!! That's truly a sign that we're comfortable and have been together so long that every day is like Valentine's Day for us!

We did take in a movie this afternoon - "From Paris With Love." Love John Travolta, but I am also a huge fan of Jonathan Rhys Meyers. It turned out to be a great action movie, so it was a fun afternoon at the theatre.

Both Jerry and I are starting to get cabin fever. Winter has just been long enough here in Minnesota. He is anxious to fish on a lake that isn't frozen, and I am just waiting to spend my time in the backyard. Summer is so short here, we really have to take advantage of it.

In the meantime, I picked up a new Slice Design Card today - Spring. I spent time die-cutting Easter baskets, bunnies, eggs, and jelly beans. So much fun to think of spring right around the corner!! I have been scrapping every day, but almost all of those pages have gone right in my books. I promise I'll share something new soon.

Have a good week!!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

You are such a delight and I wouldn't call it rambling, I consider it a visit with a friend.
Glad you and your honey got to spend some time relaxing.
Blessings sweetie!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your 'ramblings.' I hope your day was as sweet as you are!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...