Monday, February 15, 2010

Jerry

I found these pictures of Jerry from 2007. I love to take pictures of faces and time spent every day. This layout sketch is from Scrapbook Challenges - such a great community forum! I am so sorry that I am not able to post the sketch as blogger is giving me a difficult time. However, my layout is pretty true to the sketch, so you may be able to work from this picture. Everything on the layout is distressed with chocolate ink to give it a masculine feel.

Items used: CTMH Serendipity Heart of Winter paper (oooh, I wish that I could get my hands on more of this!), CTMH Outdoor Denim Brads, Slide Design Cards - Just Chillin' & Noteworthy

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

What a wonderful idea sweetie, I swear I get so many great ideas from you. I would love to spend a day with you and bottle all your great ideas and hints and who knows what else.
Love the colors you used for this great layout.
hugz

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Love this layout. Great job Brenda!

Unknown said...

Awwww, you have such a wonderful life together, and it shows in this touching layout! I'd love to catch my Honeybee, he HATES the camera!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...