Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shane

I found this sketch over at Page Maps blog, and I thought it was just wonderful!

I've had some pictures of Shane out that I want to get scrapped and this sketch was perfect for these two pictures. We had these taken when Shane was 4 years old. I know I am biased but he was the cutest little boy I've ever laid my eyes on! I know many people who will not put flowers on little boy layouts, but I have never been afraid to do that.

All products used are CTMH unless noted: Everlasting paper and stickease, Just Blooms flowers, Craft Buttons, Waxy Flax, Bigger Brads, Cranberry Ribbon, and a Bazzill flower. I used an EK Success punch to make the notebook border, and my corner rounder to make the scallops.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch!

Dawnll said...

Aww what a handsome young man he is, I think I am the same way with my Shane.
Your layout is wonderful, I so love the page maps layouts. Great job sweetie!

Unknown said...

I love flowers on little boy pages! Shane was as handsome at 4 as he is today! Love this take on the sketch! YOu are a machine right now!

Congrats on the OCC card of the week!

I left something for you on my blog, sweet friend!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

Cute!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...