Friday, March 26, 2010

The Scrappiest #56


I wanted to make a companion page for the Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy layout I showed you the other day.  I used a sketch form The Scrappiest for this one.  Really, I don't know what we'd do without all the fabulous sketch artists out there!!  I remember the days when I would sit and look at pictures and paper and wonder what to do and how to arrange them.  I am so grateful for sketches!!

Except for the clear buttons, this layout is all Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy.  Be watching in the days ahead.  3 Bugs in a Rug just came out with some new camping paper, and I can't wait to use what I purchased!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

More of those beautiful sepia photos on that deliciously colored patterned paper. YUM!

Dawnll said...

That paper is just so fun...love those Shane pictures on there. Have a great weekend sweetie!

Liz Chidester said...

I love the papers you used for this -looks fabulous!
Thanks for doing the sketch!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...