Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apple Darlings

I have been pulling pictures from this year and that year lately, so you never know what year you might get when you are coming to my blog.  Jumping around keeps me motivated to keep going. I have SO MANY pictures to put to paper!!

Here's a layout I finished this morning:


The flowers you see are actually white.  I brayered them with CTMH autumn terracotta ink.  The buttons on the flowers are clear, but I made them match the layout with a little glossy accents and paper.  The leaves are a CTMH stamp, I stamped them first with autumn terracotta (rolling the edges in new england ivy before stamping).  I used CTMH barn red for the veins and then covered the veins with glossy accents.  The chipboard buttons and brads are CTMH.  The letters are Thickers.  They were also white so I sponged them with autumn terracotta as well.

I used a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges for this layout:


2 comments:

Laurel said...

This is fabulous, love the leaves and flowers at the bottom.

Unknown said...

I agree with Laurel, fabulous! Those leaves and flowers are brilliant. I love the brayered look! You did something marvey with this paper! THose photos are perfect to scrap!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...