Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blessed Nest

I liked this sketch from Page Maps.  It leaves room for a lot of imagination, and that's such a nice thing in a sketch!
For this layout, I used CTMH Grace paper and stickease.  This is one of my favorite lines from CTMH - such beautiful, warm colors. CTMH stamp sets used are Picture Perfect and Notice the Details.  The title word "blessed" was cut with the Spring Slice card.  Embellishments are Bazzill flowers, CTMH barn red bigger brads, and beautiful two-tone organdy ribbon.

7 comments:

Dawnll said...

What beautiful colors you used, I love page maps !Wonderful sweetie!

Unknown said...

What an absolutely beautiful layout. You do such amazing things with flowers!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! I love this paper too! Your pictures are great and so is the design!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Liz Chidester said...

Very cute, I love your take on the sketch! Good luck!

Laurel said...

Oh gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Lori said...

Hi Brenda! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for hopping along at the SNB blog hop! Thanks for the super nice comment on my blog. I love your scrapbook layouts...the colors you use are FABULOUS and your pictures are gorgeous too...what a nice family you have. You've inspired me to get going on my scrapbooks...kinda set that aside about a year ago when I discovered card making.

Christy said...

I adore the ribbon bow through the flower...awesome touch!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...