Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday Morning!

I hope that all of you were blessed with a fabulous Easter Sunday.  It was such a beautiful day here - perfect for remembering our Risen Lord.

I have a few cards in this first post for the day.  The first is a sketch from the Sweet Stop:

This sketch is wonderful, and I absolutely loved working with it.  I grabbed some Tim Coffey papers, Martha Stewart ribbon, and a CTMH sentiment to create this card.  This card will also fit into the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge which is ribbons and bows.


The next card is a sketch from Card Patterns:


I am not much of a circle user like this, so this was a great challenge for me.  Again, I used Tim Coffey paper.  Along with that you'll see a Bazzill flower and CTMH ribbon and sentiment stamp.  In order to make the circles pop, I used Ranger Glossy Accents.

The last card of this post is a sketch for Your Scrapbook Stash:

I used Cosmo Cricket Material Girl paper for this card.  The flowers are CTMH and Prima, the button is from my stash, and the ribbon and sentiment are CTMH.  I love the brightness of this paper - so cheery!!

Yesterday we received some news about my mother.  Two of my sisters took her to the ER, and it turns out that she has double pneumonia and will be staying in the hospital. I am quite worried about her so if you happen to remember, would you keep her in your prayers? 

12 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, you have been busy and I love them all. so sorry to hear about your mom, I will be thinking of you and her.

Country Mouse said...

Love your card! Very nice!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Unknown said...

I will certainly keep your family and mother in my prayers.
Your cards are gorgeous! I simply adore the Tim Coffey papers. You really know how to rock a sketch!
I'm so very glad to hear that you and your family had such a fantastic Easter!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Oh my these are all so beautiful. What a wonderful creator you are. I am always so impressed with what you make from a sketch.

dstandard said...

What fabulous cards! Each one wonderful!

Di said...

Beautiful cards especially SFTW card i just love your papers and that big bow! fab!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xxx

whoistracy said...

Beautiful Brenda! I love the earthy colors on the first two. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns this week.

Donna Huisinga said...

I like all of your cards, especially the last one. I just had some of that measuring tape paper out the other day and wondered what to do with it. Nice pairing with the other paper.

Sudha said...

Lovely works dear.

Nancy said...

Stunning card, Brenda:O) I love the gorgeous papers, fab design.
The other two cards are lovely too.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Andrea said...

Your sweet stop car is so very stunning! Love that big bow! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful cards!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play with Card Patterns this week!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...