Saturday, May 22, 2010

Petting Zoo

I just noticed that I haven't posted since Wednesday.  I am so sorry!! I should be sharing more of my artwork with you.  I'll become a better blogger - promise!

This morning I found some pictures of Shane when he was barely 4 years old.  I grabbed some Imaginisce paper, Scooter's Vacation, and put those pictures to a page.  Shane loved the petting zoo when he was little, and this area of the Minnesota Zoo was his absolute favorite!  I used a sketch from Imaginisce as well..




I used the Noteworthy Slice card to cut the circles and letters.  Off to scrap some more.  It's a rainy day here, so I can't think of anything better to do!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yummy sketch, I love this paper! It is just perfect for those adorable photos of Shane. Gosh it is so hard to believe time goes so quickly. My Megan is 21 tomorrow, I have some similar to this of her.....thanks for the inspiration!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Fabulous layout, how adorable to have this memory in a book for Shane. I have to start scrapping more of mine when they were little.
I LOVE LOVE the blog design, my favorite colors.

Samantha Taylor said...

Adorable take on the sketch! What a fun day and what a fun LO!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...