Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good Times

In my second post for the day, I am bringing you some more pictures of Shane with animals.  He LOVED going anywhere that he could pet and feed wildlife.  It was always so much to explore with him!  As I've looked back on these pictures and scrapped today, I couldn't help but think about how little smile took my breath away. Still does.  My Shane is really a sweetie!

I used Bo Bunny sketch and the brand spanking new Bo Bunny Block Party paper and matching elements for this 2-page layout.  So new, in fact, I had to pull it out of the packages while it was on a cart waiting to be put out at Archiver's.  Since this paper was revealed on the Bo Bunny blog, I have been (im)patiently waiting to get my hands on it.  It is the nicest summertime "boy" paper I have seen in a long time with such a great mix of colors.  Here's what I came up with:




Okay, one more thing.  How cute is that little fanny pack around Shane's waist?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT sketch! I think I might have to make something with it myself. I also love what you did with the new papers. Did your box come? I hope you are having fun with your new toys! I think the next one comes on Monday! WOO HOO!

Laurel said...

Beautiful! love the pretty papers.

Fern said...

THis is beautiful!! Love the bright pps and the photos are so cute!! XXX

Pat said...

Love the mix of pattern papers, these are adorable!Great 2 pager.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...