Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pray

I wanted to give the designer's challenge a try over at Let's Scrap.  You had to pick a layout that inspires you, and then add 1 title, 2 patterned papers, and three buttons or brads.  Yesterday I received a happy package in the mail - a whole bunch of Bo Bunny Jazyme for winning a card challenge.  Embellishments, flowers, stickers, papers - oh my!  You have to know how happy that made this Bo Bunny lover!!  Here is the layout I came up with:

The ruffle you see at the bottom of my picture is actually from Tattered Angels.  It is called Mistable Crepe Ribbon.  It comes white and black, so I misted it with Olive Glimmer Mist to match the papers.  I've used a gemstone brad in the top set of flowers to meet the requirements for the challenge.  What gorgeous papers!!

8 comments:

Pat said...

Oh I love these papers!!! I haven't seen the ruffle paper yet, now I will have to go hunt it down. Beautiful LO!

Laurel said...

Oh beautiful, love the ruffle!

Fern said...

Beautiful layout, Brenda!!! Love that Crepe Ribbon and the colors are yummy!!! Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

Love the freedom look on the blog! This is one of my all time faves of yours! I especially love that it is about YOU! I love this photo....you are such a beautiful person inside and out! I love that misting crepe too! I have got to get my hands on some of it. The happy mail made for one stunning layout!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

What a wonderful picture of your beautiful smiling face.I am so glad you got to do a page about yourself.We don't do enough about ourselves.
Love that ruffle but especially that yummy paper.
You are ready for Memorial day sweetie, how fun!

Irena said...

Very bezutiful page :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful layout! The colors are pretty, as are the flowers. Really like the crepe ribbon. Haven't seen it before. Need to check it out and maybe get some!

helloholley said...

ok,I'm not even down this first page of your blog yet....all your work is incredible,lovely,gorgeous,beautiful.....love it all!!! ;)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...