Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Coon Rapids Dam

I haven't had much mojo lately, and it's really been a struggle to scrap and create cards.  Maybe it's that it's nice outside now, and I don't feel like I should create when there is nice Minnesota weather.  We don't get very many months of nice!!  The heat index and humidity went way down today, so here at our house we are enjoying lovely 82-degree temperatures.  Perfect!

I found this 2-page sketch on Let's Scrap, and I loved it.  It holds 10 pictures of various sizes. Isn't this an awesome sketch?!

Here is what I did with using all CTMH product.  The paper and die-cut flowers are from a long retired kit called Serendipity.  I have been selective in using this because it's just fabulous paper!  It matched the pictures of the dam wonderfully, though, so I just had to use it!

 

5 comments:

Pat said...

Great 2 pager!!

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful 2 pager! I love the sketch and your papers are just perfect for the photos! I also love that it scrapped so many photos, something you know I'm wanting to do more of! I just found Let's Scrap this weekend and I love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

I love this 2 page layout, I am going to have to borrow the design. I am also struggling lately with the mojo. It is more taking the time to go to my room and create.
Love the pictures you chose with this wonderful paper, I think I have 2 sheets left myself.

Laurel said...

This is another fabulous creation by you!

Irena said...

Wonderful page :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...