Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Have You Been Doing on This Fine Day?

I have had the most pleasant of days!  I had a full day off, so I was really happy to just kick back and enjoy the weather.  I am afraid I don't have any artwork to share because it was just too beautiful outside today!  I'll share some of the highlights with you in photos:

(I had to snap several pictures to capture this, but don't you think this one of Sassy is too cute?)


(Look at Miss Chanel!  There is nothing she loves more than being in the boat!)


(Jerry's big catch of the afternoon.  What a great time we had out on the boat!)


And a BIG happy birthday goes out today to my sister, Linda!  You have seen her lovely handiwork on my blog from time to time.  She sure is a treasure, and I love that I am able to call this wonderfully talented and kind person my sister!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, it appears that you have had the best spring day! I love to see such happy fun photos. I do think my fave is Miss Chanel! My poochie used to love to ride the boat with me too! Thanks for sharing some lovely sunshine. We've had rain all day....:-(
blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful, relaxing day. Congrats to Jerry on a fish this time. And, LOVE that photo of Sassy!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...