Monday, May 17, 2010

A Couple More Cards to Share

I have had a productive day so far today - yippee!!  This is my third post for the day, so scroll on down for more artwork.

The first card I am showing you is for the Heart 2 Heart challenge.  Here are the colors:

At first I wondered about ocean and topiary.  Those are just not "my colors."  But you know, CTMH makes beautiful white core paper, so sanding everything down gave me just the look and warmth I desired.  I used the Wishing Star stamp set to make the stars.  Because this is a man's card, it also fits the Our Creative Corner challenge.

My next card is for the OCC Sketch Blog:

I wish I could remember the company where this cloud paper came from.  A 6x6 piece has been sitting in my stash, and I finally used it.  The scallops are the backside of the cloud paper.  The flowers, stem, brad, and stamp are CTMH.

Now I'm off to work for the evening.  The best part of my job is that I get to go play some more!!

15 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

These are both adorable! I'm a sucker for stars...love your stars card :)

Unknown said...

both of these cards are just fab! I love the heart 2 heart colors.....love your sanded paper too!
This second card is delightful!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Kate said...

Beautiful cards. You are very talented!

The Closet Crafter said...

Both of these cards are amazing! I totally love how you distressed and aged that star card!

Unknown said...

Great cards! I felt the same way about the colors for the color challenge and sanded them down a bit just like you! Love your work!

Laurel said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Sheila H said...

Such talent - your cards are gorgeous!

Irena said...

Wonderful card, I like the flower and the paper on clouds :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Two wonderful cards! I really love the colors and stars on the masculine one. Great texture and embellishments! Terrific job on the challenge! So happy you could have fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Beautiful Cards. I love them all! BRILLIANT!

Mary said...

Wow - you rocked those colors! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh I love both cards! The scallops and clouds on the OCC cards lok so good together! Thanks so much for playing with OCC this week! xxx

Lori Miller said...

Great cards!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! this is wonderful! thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

Deneen said...

Amazing cards, you did a great job:)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...