Friday, June 18, 2010

Buggy About U

It's time for the June challenge over at Adornit.  I love their papers, and I think a lot of them are quite nice for little boy pictures.  I ordered the June challenge kit (isn't it nice that they put together a kit?), and I received it this morning.  I had the perfect pictures for this paper, so I was able to sit down and put it together loosely based on the sketch that came with the kit.  (That's also a bonus - you get a sketch!)

Now I think I had the cutest little blond boy around.  Yes, I know I have told you that before - but I think it holds true!!  (I am not a biased mama at all, am I?)  These pictures were taken 20 years ago when Shane was just a little diaper butt. I am so glad that I didn't hurry to scrap anything.  I just love looking back and working with these pictures!

On another note, have you been to Heart2Heart challenges?  I was so happy to find out I was in the Friday Five this week!  It is a CTMH challenged-based blog, and if you haven't been there, check it out!  Some amazing women run the H2H.  You'll be inspired!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a happy layout with darling little "diaper butt". :)

Dawnll said...

Oh no you aren't biased at all! How funny you call that cutie diaper butt. That paper looks yummy.Such a cute layout.
I am sure Shane will love to see this one.

Debbie said...

So cute!!! I love the papers. Have not bought anything in a long time from Adornit. Love the little bugs!

Irena said...

Great layout. The paper is so funny and cute.
The photos are wonderful.

Unknown said...

Oh such a fun layout! I love the little leaves, the bugs, and the fun cartoony title! Such a FUN layout!
Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers for my mom!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Pat said...

Too cute!!Love everything about this!

Barb Craft said...

This looks like a yummy kit!! The papers are so bright and fun... love all the critters on your LO!!
Barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...