Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Easel Card

I have been creating every single day (and even into the night), but I realized that I have not been sharing!  A lot of the work I am doing is for design teams, so I'll have to wait until reveal day to show you those things!  I took some time off of layouts to make some swap cards for a group of my co-workers.  I have not made one of these easel cards before, so I had fun! 

Items used: CTMH Cherries paper and TLC stamp set; Unity stamp; Mark Richards gems; Kraft paper; random ribbon

I have the day off today - yippee!!!  Last night was kind of a tough night.  Machines didn't work, flowers and cartridges were missing.  That's always hard.  Those of you that know me, know that I take great pride in my teaching, so it's always tough when things don't go right.  But yesterday is past, and I'm here on my day off!!  It's a BEAUTIFUL day here (80 degrees and low humidity)!  I whipped up a tuna macaroni salad this morning  with all fresh veggies in it from the farmer's market.  Jerry and I are going to take the boat out on the lake tonight to picnic, enjoy the scenery, and relax.  Sound like a perfect night to me!!

6 comments:

Dorcas said...

Sounds perfect to me, too! Have a great time :-) Nice card too, btw. LOve the plaid. Hugs, Dorcas

Dawnll said...

Sounds like a perfect mini date with Jerry. Enjoy and relax and yesterday is all in the past.
So glad you are taking time to play, it is so good for the soul, so refreshing.
Love the new papers you used on your beautiful Easel card.

Unknown said...

Love what you did with the Cherry-O Creative Basics!

Pat said...

Love how you did this card!

Irena said...

Very beautiful card in lovely color combo.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card - love pink and brown!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...