Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sketches In Thyme Reveal!

If you haven't visited Sketches in Thyme yet, be sure to hop over and check out the sketches.  Kim has done such a marvelous job of creating this blog.   This week's sketch is from Moma:

Now this looks like a really fancy and elaborate sketch.  Don't be frightened by it!  I have used very basic colors and embellishments. 

Items used: Lily Bee papers and rub-ons; CTMH dutch blue cardstock; CTMH buttons and brads; May Arts ribbon; Basic Grey letters

There is a prize this week!  Take a peek at the acrylic album from Apple Pie Memories that you could win:

Just link up your layout on Sketches in Thyme by 8:00 pm EST on July 14th.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

7 comments:

Irena said...

Very beautiful page. Lovely colors. Great details.
Have a wonderful day!

Pat said...

Love the colors you used & the pics are great!

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job with this sketch!!!! I love where you took it! The papers are perfect and I love that you did Chanel with Shane! The blues and yellows are just perfect! You are a fabby Maven!!!!
Thanks again for the prize this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

all the days of our life said...

I Love how this turned out, the blue and yellow are fabulous. I Love the pictures, that sun rocks. Great prize.

Dawnll said...

I love your take on the sketch this week, you always amaze me with your skills.
How really sweet and generous of you to have the prize this week.

Jamie Harder said...

This is WONDERFUL...and what a CUTE dog! Love the circle pic!!

Fern said...

Brenda, I love, love, love your take on this weeks sketch!! What fun paper and cute photos!!! You rocked it GF!!!! Hugs!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...