Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Smores Bucket

By this time, my sister has her birthday gift so now I can show it to you.  Bo Bunny shared this idea using a rectangular lunch tin.  I used a pail, and here's what I came up with:



I've used the Bo Bunny Roughin' collection to make this.  Now what a fun gift for her!  They have a campsite during the summers, so I know they will make good use of this when they are having campfires!

I used super tape to adhere the paper.  I used paper and a punch to make the scalloped border.  After all the embellishments were on, I used Martha Stewart decoupage to seal it.  Hopefully they will have this tin for years to come!

5 comments:

D said...

This is so cute Brenda!

Dawnll said...

Wow what a fun idea, I would be thrilled and I don't camp. Oh to have those snacks!

Unknown said...

I am all over this! I know your sister will love it!!! or did....I love the papers and your ribbons!!!! Such total yumminess.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Pat said...

Brenda this is so cute & yummy!!!! Would you like my address to send one to me???? LOL
Brenda digi is ok, but I love touching my paper & stuff!! KWIM

Irena said...

Great project.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...