Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Sketch at Let's Scrap!

I am so excited to be starting my venture with Let's Scrap this month!  If you nose around this Ning community, you will find wonderfully talented and truly kind women!  I don't even think I've told Cheri (the founder of Let's Scrap) this, but I chose to join in a few months ago because she's a MN girl!  LOL!  When she chose me for the DT, I did the happy dance, and I have loved getting to know everyone!

New sketches come out every Wednesday, and here is the sketch by Cheri for this week:

You have seen my results for this sketch a while back, but I am going to show you again:

The prize this week (yes, there are weekly prizes!) is a $25 gift certificate to Memorable Seasons.  What a great online store!  Give it a go, and see what you can come up with!

4 comments:

Irena said...

Very pretty. I like the paper and the great details.

Jamie Harder said...

Fantastic!! Love those flowers!!!

Dawnll said...

I think this is an adorable layout and glad you shared again.
I will jump over there and grab that great sketch!!!!
Hope you are resting and taking care of yourself!!!

Fern said...

Brenda, I don't see how you do all the things you do!!! This is just adorable and I love the original sketchs!!! The little deer and flowers are so sweet and the photos are just too darn cute!!! Hugs!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...