Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Let's Scrap Reveal Day - It's DeLovely!

Time for a new sketch from Cheri at Let's Scrap.  It's a 2-page layout, but always feel free to do just one of the pages when you participate.  This week the sponsor is Cookbookin' and they have a fabulous prize for you!

I had won a Cosmo Cricket DeLovely kit from Queen Scraps a couple of months ago.  I am always so thankful to win something that I may not purchase on my own.  I am a warm color scrapper, so I was really excited to work with these pinks and greens but I needed the right pictures.  My sister wore pink at her 25th anniversary party, so I knew right away when I saw her what paper I would use to scrapbook the event.  LOL - do you plan your pages as your taking pictures?  What a wonderful (and goofy) hobby this is!


Items used: Cosmo Crisket De Lovely paper, chipboard; vellum; gems

6 comments:

Kelly said...

What a fabulous layout! The background paper is SO pretty! Love the blue and pink combo!

Dawnll said...

What a fun layout and such a wonderful picture of your sisters and your mom.
Yes I am always thinking about colors when I take pictures.

Unknown said...

LOOOOOVE that pink and white paper!

Pat said...

Gorgeous LO!

Jamie Harder said...

This is lovely!!!! Love the pink:-) I DEFINITELY plan out pages as I am taking a picture!!

Barb Craft said...

You are right... the paper is absolutely perfect for the picture!! And look at all those lovely ladies in that photo!! Beautiful group!!
Barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...