Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nikki Sivils

The Sketch-a-Thon is going on all month over at Sketches for You.  Have you played yet?  Nikki Sivils is one of the guest designers, and she generously shared some of her fall product with the designers.  I have never worked with her product before, and I had an absolute blast with her designs.  I used every little bit of what she sent as you'll see!  Nikki gave us a sketch to work with for a layout:



First off, a layout of my niece Amy's cute kiddos in a corn maze:


For this layout, I used one of Nikki's round mats and cut out the center.  It was easy enough then to pop the pictures on the back of the mat.  I used half of that circle on the top of the layout.  The little piece of ric-rac is actually a piece that I fussy cut from a border strip.  That CUTE little beaver is also fussy cut from paper.

My next project is a card:

Do you see that bread tag?  Nikki designed those and they are called bread(less) tags.  What a cute little element.  Those buttons are great, too.  Kind of a twill fabric on top - just a perfect touch!

My last project was a mini album using my favorite go-to album, the My Creations 6x6 Memory Showcase album from CTMH.  The front and back cover are almost the same, so I am showing you the front:




Nikki makes some grat papers, don't you think? Head on over to Sketches for You , to see what the rest of the DT has done!

Items used: Nikki Sivils Tree Love papers, bread(less) tag, buttons, journaling tags, and stickers; Imaginisce Hot Rocks and i-rock tool; bulk hemp; May Arts ribbons; Fancy Pants buttons and clips TPC Studios metal; CTMH memory showcase, buttons, waxy flax, and pins

12 comments:

Dawnll said...

Fabulous products! Love the warm colors and those breadless tags are adorable.
Great job sweetie!

Barb Craft said...

Oh my Word Brenda!! You have some serious kick butt projects here!! I love, love the mini album and I also love the circle you used to frame the photos in the LO!! Great stuff!!
barb :)

all the days of our life said...

These are all gorgeous. WOW!!! Love that mini album it's just gorgeous the colors are amazing.

btw...The pps I used on "Boyish Grin LO" is Basic Gray Oliver.

Unknown said...

Wowie, you have been so very busy and I love it!!! this Nikki Sivils papers are so yum!!!! I adore everything you created!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Harder said...

Looooove the mini album!!! and what FUN that circle frame layout is!!!!

Marg Van Patten said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! I used some of her product for a mini album gift and almost didn't give it to my sister as planned! But I did and she loved it!I so enjoy seeing your work. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle H. said...

WOW!! Brenda, your creations are amazing!!
You album is very pretty and adorable!!
Love it!!

Unknown said...

LOVE all 3 projects, but that mini-album...YOWZA!

Nerrida said...

Fantastic looking album!

Amy Hervey said...

Brenda, that album is ADORABLE! I love your blog. So inspiring.

Fern said...

Brenda, all three projects are gorgeous!!!!! The paper is YUMMY!!! Fabulous job on the mini album!!!! Hugs!!!

Nanne said...

Oh I love the mini.. Fantastic colors and prints..
seriously, those colors are so yummy and I love the use of the green ribbon.. all out fab..
Hugs
Nanné

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...