Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let's Scrap Reveal Day!

Another great sketch form Cheri at Let's Scrap

I actually did a 2-pager this week.  I had the perfect pictures for it, and I know my sister's been waiting for these fabulous pictures of her son and grandson to be scrapped!  I took the picture in a 2-page format, so if you'd like to see it closer just click on the photo.


These pictures are far too wonderful!  I wanted to use all the elements in Cheri's design and yet keep it simple enough so that the photos are center stage.  I like the way this one turned out!

Come back on Friday because I am going to share a challenge for the week for Let's Scrap!

Items used: Bo Bunny Learning Curve and Block Party; Martha Stewart Double Loops Punch Around the Page; Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles; Slice Design Card Just Chillin'

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH these pages look wonderful.

Pat said...

Love that sketch & you rocked it!!

Linda said...

It was definitely worth the wait, these pages are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Darling! You chose the perfect papers to showcase those adorable photos!

Dawnll said...

Wow girl this is a spectacular two page layout! Love this sketch also. You always pick the perfect papers, and such a good eye for colors.

Kristina said...

Always Love your work Brenda!

Barb Craft said...

Brenda.... this LO is soooooo fabulous!! I love how you did the names across the bottom and your photos are just perfect!! Love it!!
Barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...