Friday, September 17, 2010

Sketch-a-Thon

Hsve you been playing at Sketches for You?  The sketch-a-thon is in full swing!  One of our very special guests is Cherie from Sassy Lil' Sketches.  For the Sketch-a-Thon, I was asked to create a page using the following sketch:

I loved this one, and here is what I came up with:


Items used: Magic Moments Level 1, My Stickease, and Cocoa Grosgrain (CTMH); Slice Design Card Fall/Back to School (Making Memories); Hot Rocks and i-Rock (Imaginisce); Double Loops Edge Punch (Martha Stewart)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I know and love that paper pack! You did a beautiful job on the layout with it!

Barb Craft said...

Brenda... this is darling!! I love the colors/papers you used for the school theme... they work so well with his shirt!! And I really, really like the blingy square!! It rocks!!
Barb :)

Norma said...

Beautiful page!! Love the bling on the page. Love the paper used.

Pat said...

Great LO, love the colors!

Debbie said...

Great layout Brenda! Love how you used the i-rock. Haven't tried mine yet!

Patti said...

That is sooo cute! I love the colors!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...