Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let's Scrap Reveal!

(I have posted many cards already, so be sure to scroll down and see what else I've been up to!)

Are you ready for another week at Let's Scrap?  Here's the sketch for the week:

I am so excited to tell you about the sponsor this week because it is my dear friend, Karen Pedersen of Close To My Heart.  If you ahve not been there, be sure to click on the link and visit Karen's blog.  She is a fabulous artist and will provide you with tons of inspiration!!  Karen has generously offered a great prize from the new Idea Book.  It is the Workshop on the Go Hooligans kit valued at $29.95!


Here is my take using the left side of the layout:



This is a picture of my mother-in-law when she was a very little girl.  I do love working with old photos!!

Items used: TPC paper; Bo Bunny ribbon and trim (rosettes); Thickers letters; Imaginisce hot rocks

5 comments:

Irena said...

This page is very pretty. I like the rosettes.

Laurel said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the ribbon!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So sweet, love the colors.

Pat said...

Brenda that is such a gorgeous LO!!

Kelly Massman said...

Gorgeous!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...