Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin-Shaped Card

I wanted to show you the Pumpkin-Shaped Card from The Cutting Cafe.  It is so cute - and easy - for your Halloweenie cards.  I think it would be perfect for an invitation.

The pumpkin-shaped card comes in a set of 13 images that includes several other shaped cards.  Click here to see them all!  Along with this, I've used images from Halloween Time.  I fussy cut that set of three trees to make it look just a little more spooky.  The paper is Bo Bunny.

I'll be using some other images quite often on my scrapbook pages, so I'll always let you know which set they come from.  There are TONS of fabulous images in The Cutting Cafe store that are useful for any type of paper crafting!

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

I just about fell off my chair this is so darn AMAZING. Girl your good I love it. Hugs

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is so fantastic! WOW.
Hugs
Tanya

Laurel said...

Ooohhh I love it, that paper is perfect!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Awesome, love this!
May I ask what is that thingy your card is resting on? I've seen them around on blogs a lot, and I have no idea what it is, what it's used for, or where to find them... TIA

Debbie said...

Love everything about this card Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...