Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sassy Lil' Sketches

Today my card was inspired by the new sketch at Sassy Lil Sketches.  I just love the sketches that Cherie creates, so it's always a pleasure to work with them even when it's not my reveal day!  Scroll down my right sidebar to see the paper and digital sponsors for Sassy Lil Sketches this month.  Remember, every time you play (challenges revealed on 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th), you get an entry into the drawing.  That's so awesome!!


I found another blog, Party Time Tuesdays, through Katie at Sassy Lil Sketches.  It's a birthday card challenge blog (how fun is that?!), so my card fits into that challenge (fall -themed birthday) this week as well. 

Items used:  Tim Coffey Fall Harvest papers; May Arts wrinkled ribbon; Prima rose; CTMH Gracious Greetings stamp; Martha Stewart Double Loop punch; Mark Richards gems

11 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

I love your card! I love your take on the sketch and the great fall colors!

Katie said...

another beautiful, warm card!

Cherie said...

That's one gorgeous card, Brenda! Good job! You need my address? ;) Oh wait, my birthday isn't until February....LOL

Unknown said...

beautiful! love, love, love it! TFS

Laurel said...

OH this is pretty!

Barb Craft said...

Brenda... I love this card!! Your papers are gorgeous! You are making me want to attempt one!! lol!!
Barb :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Deanna said...

WOW! This is really beautiful!

~jan said...

I adore that wrinkled ribbon so much! This card just speaks fall-so warm and pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

D said...

Your card is lovely Brenda. Love the ribbon and bling.

Sandy Ang said...

Lovely card and the scallop border is so pretty !

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...