Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wish

I am still getting that little bit of a jump on my Christmas cards!  It will be so nice to pick out various cards rather than to make in bulk this year.  I am so grateful for all the challenges that keep me on my toes!  This card fits into three challenges - Just Inspirational (Christmas), Glitterbabe (embossing), and Scrapbook Challenges (holiday).
I used the beautiful Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade paper.  I fussy cut the snowflake from a piece of patterned paper.  The CTMH stamp "wish" is embossed with sparkly Bride's Tinsel embossing powder from Judikins.

5 comments:

Gina said...

So elegant!!! This card is just perfection :d Thank you for sharing it with us at Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

Stef H said...

o WOW!!! WOW!!! absolutely gorgeous!!!

thank you so much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge!

hugs :)

Laurel said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Lovely paper and design! Thanks for sharing at Glitterbabes!

Tracy said...

This is just beautiful! I love this soft blue and that cut snowflake is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...