Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy

Party Time Tuesdays has a 1-2-3 challenge this week.  This is the birthday card I am entering in the challenge!


I plan on catching up on blog reading and commenting this week.  I have been adjusting to my work schedule - I think when I wasn't working on Black Friday weekend, I was sleeping!  Jerry and I snuck away last night for a getaway.  We had a hotel certificate to use before the end of year.  The 21st anniversary of our blind date is on Thursday, so it was a nice time to spend some time together.  But it dawned on me as we were returning home that I am behind on Christmas!!  The weather outside is frightful today, and my warm sweater is so delightful (image the music in your head...), so I am excited to get going on the decorating, etc. 

Hope you're having a good start to the week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking at this card makes me feel happy!

Laurel said...

Wow, is this ever pretty!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Really pretty Brenda. Love the flowers bling center.
Hugs
Tanya

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...