Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fall Frolic

The other day I told you about the sketch at Sassy Lil Sketches.  I, of course, had to give it a try as I found the perfect pictures!  This is Lily Bee's Catching Fall paper:

I really like these types of pictures of Jerry and Chanel.  Remembering back to that day, it was really peaceful, and we had a marvelous walk in the woods.  Now, I have to leave you with a picture from the backyard again.  Today the sky is blue, but the snow is still hanging on the trees.  I grabbed my camera, and Chanel and I went for a walk in our backyard.  So fresh and pretty!

6 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Those snowy trees are gorgeous, especially contrasted with that beautiful blue sky! Love the fall layout!!!!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous layout and picture!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Autumn layout.

Katie said...

Such a beautiful fall layout! I just love the papers you used and the leaf embellishment.
I can't believe you have that much snow, Brenda!

Unknown said...

I love the warm colors and clean lines -- fun page!

Your snow looks more romantic and fun than ours.

Bev said...

I love your LO. The tree pics are pretty cool as well!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...