Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy New Year - Christmas Card Challenges

This is my last week to be Guest Designer at Christmas Card Challenges.  I have so enjoyed sharing my artwork for this wonderful challenge blog!  I am looking forward to starting with the challenges after this one as a player again, so that I have my cards done for next year.  It's just never to early to start!

This week's challenge is to CASE a past DT card.  I chose to CASE one of Steph's cards:

Here is what I did with that great pattern in her card:

I used Bo Bunny Midnight Frost to create this card.  I loved the snowflake on her card, so it was easy to incorporate that into mine. 

Keep watching my blog this week as I have some REALLY exciting news to share on New Year's Eve! Well, I really have two great things to share, but I will finally be able to reveal one of them on New Year's Eve. 

Are you having a warm, wonderful, and fun holiday so far?  Ours has been lovely!  I look forward to hopping your blogs to read all about your blessed days!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

StephC said...

I love your take on my card this week Brenda. Just beautiful!! We have enjoyed having you with us for the month of December. I hope that you'll continue to play along with us this year!
Big Hugs!
Steph

Jamie Harder said...

Love this card!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday:-)

Unknown said...

Sooooooooo beautiful! You rock every single time!

Shaela said...

this is fantastic!! you have been a great addition to the CCC team - have a Happy New Year!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...