Friday, December 17, 2010

Sarah Hurley Challenge

Oh gracious!  I should have posted this yesterday, and I will tell you a secret.  I didn't realize that Thursday had come and gone - oh my!  Do not tell anyone that I behaved like the strawberry-blond that I am!  So without further ado, here is the sketch for this week's challenge at Sarah Hurley -

This is what I did with it -

I needed to do a different season other than Christmas, and I so love these elements from Sarah's Woodland Whimsy CD.  I think this would make a very good boy or man card.  What do you think?  If you look closely, you'll see that I pop-dotted some more owls on top of the other one to give some depth.  I also did that with the moon.  Then I added some glossy accents to the moon and owl eyes.  As I said, I just love this set!  What can you do with the sketch?

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

I love those owls Brenda - just perfect for a male card
Lisa ;)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...