Thursday, December 9, 2010

Table Decor

Time for a new challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenges!  This week our guest designer Paula wanted us to make Christmas decor.  I found these jars at Michael's and thought they were so cute!  I decided to make place cards from them for the Christmas table.

I kept them quite simple so that  they wouldn't take up much room on the table.  I filled them with chocolate peppermint.

What piece of Christmas decor can you come up with?  I would love to see it!  Remember there's also still time to enter the Christmas gift bag challenge!

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

how very pretty!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh they will look fab on the table
Lisa ;)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...