Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Peace

I am one day late in posting a Sassy Lil Sketches design reveal.  Even though it's not my turn to do a page, I am always anxious to show you Cherie's great sketches!  Have you joined the forum yet on the new website?  You are able to load your work right there on the gallery, and I think you'll have a great time getting to know others!


This is what I with this sketch using one larger photo:

This tree is one of the first that I look at when we've had snow.  It is right at the base of our deck, and it's just so beautiful!  The snow was particularly heavy about a week ago, and the snow clung to the branches for a couple of days.

I've used all MME Lost & Found Portobello Road paper for this layout.  Slice cards used are Words & Expressions Holiday Words and FaLaLa.  The crocheted lace is from my stash, and the gems are CTMH.

Why don't you give it a try at Sassy Lil Sketches?  The sponsors this month are jsut fabulous!  Lawn Fawn has donated a great alpha stamps set, and Stamping Dragon Designs has donated digi images for another winner!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Masculine and elegant all at the same time. I'm not sure I've ever seen those two qualities combined as beautifully!

Dawnll said...

Wow this is a beautiful picture and sketch and layout.
Such great colors and I love that banner.

Laurel said...

Gorgeous photo, gorgeous layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...