Monday, January 24, 2011

Beautiful

When I learned that challenge at Create: (CARDS) was spray mist, I just had to take mine off the shelf again.  I really do love working with it, and the two colors I chose - Lilypad and Moonlight Path from Tattered Angels - gave my card just the look I wanted.

The butterfly stamp, white embossing powder, trinket pin, ribbon, sparkles and cardstock are all CTMH.  Because of this, I am also going to enter this card in the Heart 2 Heart challenge which is to use animals, birds, or insects.

I've been busy ignorning chores and staying in my craft room today.  I've finished up some design team projects that you will see in the days ahead, and I've even managed to fit in some paper crafting just for me.  I don't know that I'll have much time to create in the next week or so.  In the coming nine days, I only have one day off.  So I have worked hard at getting reveals done in order to keep you coming back to visit me!

13 comments:

Valerie said...

This card is beautiful Brenda. Love what you did with that mist!!
Looking forward to working alongside you on The Studio Card team!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

Dale Tiernan said...

Really very pretty.

Unknown said...

This is a serious wowza!

Lorrinda said...

So soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along at H2H this week!

Karen Day said...

What a great effect when you stamp the butterfly on textured cardstock - very pretty! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week Brenda :o)

Melinda Everitt said...

The sentiment says it all - Beautiful!

Lisa Stenz said...

Wow! Brenda, your card is stunning. I love the effect that the mist gives to your card. Thanks for sharing it with us! *Ü*

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful Butterfly and gorgeous Bow
Lisa ;)

Melanie said...

Very wimsical... Love this card.

Jessica said...

This is gorgeous and so elegant and of course the color is perfect! So glad you played along with us at H2H!

Corina said...

Hi Rose!
This is a lovely card, very romantic.
Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!!!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Awesome card. Love your work!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...