Friday, January 28, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find

It is my pleasure to be bringing a Fabulous Friday Find to Scrap Tiffany today!  I am thrilled to bring you to a couple of websites where I am certain you can learn so much!

Do you love learning new techniques? I can’t imagine doing the same thing over and over again. I am always hungry to learn something fresh and exciting in paper crafting. So today, the first website I want to tell you about a fabulous place that is showing new technique every week.
Jeanette Lynton is the CEO and founder of Close To My Heart Scrapbooking and Stamping. At the beginning of the year she started something called “52 Weeks of Wonder.” Every week she showcases a stamping technique. Some of them you may know, and some may be brand new to your crafting experience. Either way, Mrs. Lynton brings them to her blog in a fun and informative way. There is a lot of tutorial and pictures so that you are sure to learn the technique with as much guidance as possible. So far, she has taught stamp kissing, embossing, and generational stamping. Let me tell you, I have embossed for many years, but I learned a great deal from that post!

In addition to this, Close To My Heart does fabulous mini webisodes called Art & Soul. There’s always a layout featuring a fresh idea, and in lightning speed (with music), they show you exactly how to build the layout. They pack quite a few ideas in a 12-15 minute episode, and I think you’ll love what you learn!


I hope this has been an informative Fabulous Friday Find for you!!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...