Friday, January 28, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches Reveal

There is a new sketch up at Sassy Lil Sketches!  I would normally post this right away in the day, but I'm a little late because I wanted to play along this time.  I use almost every sketch that Cherie creates.  Her sketches have become my favorite go-to-sketches!




I used CTMH Cardstock and Serendipity papers (long retired) for this layout.  The colors of the paper really complimented this fabulous picture of my great-nephews.  They are just adorable, aren't they?  I cut the flowers and circles from a piece of the paper to make a banner.  Oh, I scored my cardstock, too, just to give it some depth.  "Oh boy" is from the Slice Big Kids card.

You have until February 5th to play along with the January challenges from Sassy Lil Sketches.  These are the sponsors:


I'd love to see what you create with Cherie's sketches!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

So fabulous, well done!

Unknown said...

beautiful. i love the colors.

Unknown said...

LOVE it! That paper pack was a goodie, wasn't it? I'm still trying to email you. I can't figure out why it won't go through. Grrrr.

Kendra-Sue and Jamie said...

Your LO is wonderful. The colors are fantastic and the flower garland is incredible.

Barb Craft said...

Brenda... this Lo is really gorgeous!! I love the way you used the flowers instead of the banner and these colors are fabulous!!
Barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...