Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's a Good Day

I love the new look over at All Things Unity.  You've just got to hop over and see!  If you love Unity Stamps, you'll love the ideas and challenges.  They are starting off the year with a mini card challenge, and I just couldn't resist pulling out one of my new Itty Bitty sets.

When I saw this set, I fell in love with that little tricycle and sentiment.  I paired it with some Fancy Pants paper - Like Father, Like Son.  The ink is CTMH outdoor denim and the jute is from my stash.

I got to see one of my sisters, three of her kids, and my mother one more time today.  Then I took a little afternoon nap, and I still have plenty of time to play in my craft room tonight.  I don't work until Tuesday evening, so I think I've found the perfect place to hibernate in this below zero weather.  Did I tell you it was 18 degrees below zero this morning?  Love that I have a warm craft room, netflix, and plenty of decaf coffee.  It is a good day!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable Brenda. Great colors and just love this Itty Bitty set. So glad you could join us at ATU!

Laurel said...

Oh what a fun card!

Irini said...

Love the card! love the papers......yikes it's cold!!!

Kendra-Sue and Jamie said...

This is a wonderful card, the papers, the ink, all of it fits together wonderfully. I agree, that is a great stamp set.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH WOW! This is fab! I love love love your detail on this mini! LOOOOOOOVE IT:) Thanks so much for playing along with us over at All Things Unity!

Gwen said...

I.LOVE.THIS.CARD!!! Seems like I've not been to your blog before...how can this be? Based on your comments about your craft room, netflix and decaf and God being good...I think we'd get along famously!

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous card, brenda! love the distressing, all the layers, and how your star falls off the card! thanks for joining atu challenge, and we
d love you to play, again!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...