Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentin'es Day Love

Here I am bringing you another project for the month as an Amber Ink torch bearer!  I am using new iPaper from the Shot to My Heart collection. 

I chose to create a gift bag, two jars, and a card.  These are going to be for my Mother's Valentine's present.  I have not decided what I am going to fill the jars with yet, so I've left them empty.  Other items used are Nestabilities, May Arts wrinkled ribbon, Making Memories trinket pins, CTMH black and white cardstock, i-Top gems, and assorted flowers from my stash.

Are you making Valentine's gifts this year?  I'd love for you to leave me a link and show me!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, fabulous!!!

Pam said...

This just blows my socks off! It makes me think "hugs and kisses".

Pam said...

And BTW, you are SO attention to detail! I love those trinket pins - they add just the perfect amount of flair!

Unknown said...

Oh, Brenda! Every single one of these little projects is just beautiful.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...