Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fun and Easy!

I love the new Animal Crackers paper from Imaginisce!  It's so bold, bright, and cheery.  I showed you a couple of other ways to use it in this post.  Today I wanted to show you something fun that is so easy and perfect for a party.
I hope it's not so cold where you are today.  It's -14 degrees here today.  Yes, I did say minus.  Oh, it's cold.  However, I think once you hit -5, everything feels the same - just plain cold!  It sounds like we'll warm up to 6 degrees by tonight, so that will feel like a heatwave!!  Now do understand why it was time to pull out some warm, bright and sunny colors?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea. Stay warm!

Marg Van Patten said...

Brenda....love this idea. Question....where did you get that adorable "movie ticket" piece I see?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...