Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Studio Card Challenge!

(If you are looking for my blog candy post, click here!  If you are looking for The Cutting Cafe, click here!)

It is the first card challenge over at The Studio today - and my first post as a design team member!  The inspiration is just awesome this week, and I know you are going to love the creative way the DT put their cards together based on this week's challenge.  What is the challenge?  Well, it is the 13th today, so the challenge is to use 13 of something on your card!  Such a clever idea!!  Here is my card using 13 squares of Artsy Urban paper from GCD Studios.

You should see what you can come up with!  The prize this month is a 3-month subscription to Masterful Scrapbook Design.  Isn't that awesome?  I look forward to seeing your cards!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

so pretty!

Unknown said...

Very fun and quilt-y!

Barb Craft said...

Talk about creative! I never would have thought to use 13 squares! Love the paper and the large flower... all of it is beautiful!
barb :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Gorgeous Brenda! Love the papers.
Hugs
Tanya

Marg Van Patten said...

Love that color combo!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...