Friday, March 4, 2011

The Studio and Pencil Lines Blog Hop!

The Studio Challenges and the Pencil Lines welcomes you to our blog hop!  You should have arrived here from VAL'S blog.  Isn't her work great?  I am on a couple of design teams with her, and she is amazing!! Let me tell you the specifics of the hop so that you are certain to be eligible for the grand prize form Scrap with V.

You will need to go back to the start of the list at The Studio.  In order to be eligible for Scrap with V's generous prize, you must comment on ALL the blogs in the hop and become a follower of The Studio.

We wanted to inspire you along the way, so Ann Bowkis from Pencil Lines created a sketch for us.  As you hop, you may see this sketch as a layout, card, or in a project.
I created a card using this fun sketch:
I used My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy paper and chipboard for this card.  I cut the background using the packaging from some Jenni Bowlin embellishments.  Remember - always look at your packaging before throwing it away!

You have until Monday to hop along!   Your next stop now is FABI.  You will love her work, too!!

40 comments:

Jolanda said...

beautiful card!!have a very nice weekend!!

Sue said...

Fun Card!!! Thank you for sharing it.

Helena said...

That card is fantastic!

Jimjams said...

Great tip to use packaging like that - it's a beautiful card TFS!

Unknown said...

WOW! This one is awesome. I need to make one just like it to send to Tannon!

K said...

I wouldnt have thought of using shape for a card before but it looks stunning!

EFI said...

Wow!!! Your card is elegant and so cute!!!

Eleni Gratsia said...

What a beautiful card!!! But then again I expected nothing less of you! :) ;)

Cristina C. said...

Beautiful card!!!!! thanks for this blog hop!

Jamie Harder said...

Fantastic!! Love the sketch and you made it into such a GORGEOUS card!!!!

Ελευθερία said...

beautiful card!!! and to think that i used to throw away packages!!!! lol...won't do that again!!!
off i go!!!

Mel said...

Lovely card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love that cloud! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Laurel said...

Wowie, this is so pretty!

Heather Jacob said...

Wowzer!!!!!! your work is stunning and looking over your blog some amazing work here .... such talent lies within you !!! big hugz x

Sandi said...

I love using my packaging too and thought I was the only one who did! Your card is amazing. You are very talented.

Kelly said...

Your card is stunning! I love it!

Suzy said...

I love that you made a card! That is on of my fav new collections. I'm a new follower!
-Suzy
suzyq28024@gmail.com

Sabina said...

I really like your card!!! And love My Mind's Eye!!

Ελένη said...

Lovely card!

Kelly K. said...

I love the colors on this card!

giovanna said...

Very beautiful card and very beautiful papers and colours!
Hi Giovanna,thanks for this game.

Unknown said...

wow I love this card and the colour of that.
Now i?m your follower.
Francy

Yara said...

Beautiful card! LOve the colors and papers! Now I am a follower!

~jan said...

Fabulous card! I know what you mean about the packaging-I always give it a second look now before I toss it! Happy to be following you!

aurorafedora said...

how gorgeous is that?!!! so cheery!!

Ciacchina said...

mi piace questa card!

curlyqmosaics said...

Such an inspiring card...I love the sentiment. Love the colors too...simply adorable!

Janet's Joy said...

Your card is great!!!

susy said...

I am a new follower, a beautiful card.I participate willingly to blog hop. I do not have a blogsusy, gioeleandrea@alice.it

Lisa W said...

I love how you created a card from a page sketch, it looks wonderful.

Freya said...

Cute card! New follower! freyassimplecreations.blogspot.com

Eli said...

I love your style!

Anne said...

This is such a pretty card.

Sherri said...

what a cute take on the sketch!

Mitralee said...

The string and the colors rock!

SaraDafne said...

beautiful Card! I love it!
S.

karenw said...

Very classy card! Love those colours and the layering, lovely. x

Sarah said...

amazing card! Great Take on the sketch! I adore those papers!

Lillian Child said...

Always a treat to see your creativity, Brenda. What a delightful card creation!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...