Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Life's Little Moments

I have come to understand that I really like clean and simple pages.  They fit well in my books, and the pictures take center stage.  I struggled with a few years as to my style - trying each and every style - but I always come back to clean and simple.  That's one reason I like the Mayberry paper from CTMH.  It's just so fresh and vibrant!  This layout of Shane on Easter 1994 is for the Lasting Memories spring layout challenge and Frosted Designs (bling).

Along with the Mayberry paper, I've used matching stickers, "easter" from the Spring Slice card, i-rock gems, and some May Arts wrinkled ribbon.

Stop over at Practical Scrappers this week, too,  Today and tomorrow we are highlighting Easter cards, projects, and layouts.  So if you need some inpiration, you will find it there!

12 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is such a fun page! I love clean and simple as well. Sometimes it does take us awhile and a lot of experimenting till we found our style. This is gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! Good luck!

Nati Tristan said...

that trim of fruits is beautiful! Really finishes the layout well!

Dale Tiernan said...

Yes, I'm with you. Clean and simple suits me best too. I marvel at what some others can create but it's just not me. I like your patchwork quilt pattern.

Wanda Cullen said...

I agree with the clean and simple style for scrapbook pages! This is lovely! Lots of interesting elements, but they don't overpower your sweet pics!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your LO is beatimus! Love the colors you chose, very spring-y. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! Love the papers and ribbon you used. Is that a huge chocolate bunny? Thanks for sharing your awesome LO with us at Frosted Designs.
Hugs,
Kristin

Eli said...

Great job.

Kristie W. said...

I am definitely more of a clean & simple scrapper too. I love your page, especially that trim of fruit - too cute. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories! Good luck!

Sue said...

That's a wonderful page. I love that border and they way you did the title. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories. Good luck to you.

Ashley said...

I love the simpleness of this page! Four photos, a title, and a few embellies, and voila! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at LM this week!

~Ashley
LM DT

Dragonlady said...

Great page love the papers. Thanks for sharing at Lasting Memories.

Hugs Ali x

Lauren said...

Beautiful! I love the spring colors and the fruit! Good luck with the DT call! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...