Thursday, May 26, 2011

Enjoying the Sunshine - and Only a Few More Days!

I should be bringing some more artwork to you, but it's just so beautiful outside!  I received my order this morning from my Gathering last Sunday (yes, they are that quick!), so I took a drive to do some deliveries.  I came home wanting to do nothing but sit on the deck and listen to the birds.  This is such gorgeous weather!  Speaking of which, here is a 2-second video for you of the oriole that is always on my deck.


Have you clicked on the link for my fan page on Facebook?  Be sure to go there and "like" my page.  You never know when there might be a drawing for some Close To My Heart goodies!

Only a few more days to get in on the May special!  The beautiful You & Me kit is still available!

You can get this kit three ways:
  1. Order it outright for $34.95 
  2. Place a $50 order and get the whole she-bang for $15.  (That stamp set alone isworth $22.95!)
  3. (And I think this is the best way!) Sign up to be a consultant this month and receive the kit FREE!  The Consultant kit is an AMAZING $64.50. CLICK HERE for more details or don't hesitate to contact me!
The birds are tweeting for me, so back to the deck!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...