Tuesday, May 31, 2011

love u

I made this card for a couple of different challenges.  Clean and Simple sketch #141 worked well with the pretty palette from My Time Made Easy.


This card reminds me of the sun and the pretty blue sky.  I love that!!  Other than the fabric brad from my stash, this is all Close To My Heart

It's 2:30 am where I am right now.  I think - well, I know - that I am having trouble sleeping because Shane moved out today.  I am very happy for him, and he moved into a nice apartment, but a mother always worries, you know!

5 comments:

Sheila H said...

Beautiful card. I'm sure your son will be fine, but I do know how you feel.

Unknown said...

LOVE what you did with the old Sweet Home papers. Go to bed!

Romaine said...

Lovely paper and like the trimming you have used! Thanks for playing with us at MTME pretty palette this week!

Lisa Kind said...

Love the papers...so pretty! And I love the layout! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

Vicka Mangione said...

I also like that from time to time you pull out some old CTMH papers and create something so beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...