Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Pictures

We had such a nice time on Mother's Day.  Brunch was relaing, and we had the best server in town!  Of course, I could be a little partial because I am his mother ;)


This kid ROCKS.  I am so happy, blessed, and privileged that God put Shane in my care!

I wanted to make sure I got a picture of Jerry with his mother, too.

 wish I had been able to get a better picture, but I am certainly glad to have this one!  We had such a nice visit with her, and it's always a pleasure to get together.  Next week she and I will be taking in the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, so we are looking forward to window shopping for ideas!

I gotta tell you, I am just lovin' my Kindle!  You know, ever since I got bifocals I have read less and less.  But this is perfect!  You are able to read in portrait or landscape and you can enlarge the print.  I am in the midst of reading Water for Elephants, and I've got a whole list just waiting for me.  Love it!

I was trying to create for publications today, but I just can't get in the Christmas mood.  We are just starting to get nice weather and it's tough to think about winter!!  Jerry and I spent did some yard work tonight.  I had a hibiscus tree that needed tansplanting, and a new bird feeding station that needed to be put together.  While he built that (I'll show you pictures when I get the planter box at the base filled), I did the transplanting and fed the birds.  As I put out the oriole feeder, an oriole perched on a branch waiting for me to get out of the way.  I've got a mama robin nesting in my trellis.  She picked a funny spot, but one that is easily seen from the front bedroom window.

I'll be back tomorrow with some artwork.  Just wanted to pop in and say "hi"!

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those are wonderful pictures! I'm so happy you are loving your Kindle! You are one lucky gal!

Unknown said...

I read Water for Elephants a few months ago. Let me know how you like it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...