Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You are So Amazing

No challenges or design team projects today.  This was simply just a card I created because I love this stamp set and had to play!

This stamp set is from the CTMH Sophia Workshop on the Go kit.  However, instead of using it with Sophia, I chose to work with Miracle.  The blues and greens are so pretty!  I stamped four flowers - 2 are in sweet leaf and 2 are crystal blue.  As you can see, I stacked the two different colors and then added a cordouroy brad.  This is a very simple and versatile card pattern.  It is the Buckle template from the Originals book.
Here's a little tidbit for you.  When CTMH used to advertise in Paper Crafts and Creating Keepsakes, I was the face in the ad when they advertised the Originals book.  Just a piece of trivia - that will never be asked in Trivial Pursuit! - but I think about it once in awhile when I am using my Originals program.

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

isn't it nice to scrap when it doesn't involve the pressure of a challenge. I like that once in a while! Wonderful little card

Jamie Harder said...

Beautiful! I love that stamp too!!! Too cool about your face in the ad...I am going to dig up some of my magazines to find you:-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! It's great to see you having fun with your new stamp set!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...