Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Outside Today

The weather is sunny with blue skies and in the 70's today.  It is my idea of the perfect day!  Yesterday I spent the afternoon at the greenhouse and last evening, I planted.  I had two flats left today, so I finished up some planters for the deck and then sat outside with the pets.  Oh, they were loving it out there!






I purposefully put this picture last because I wanted to tell you about this feeder,  It's got that flat feeder about halfway down, and I have been filling that with meal worms.  I have gotten some of the best birds up on the deck with that!  This morning I watched woodpeckers, grosbeaks, and bluebirds come to eat those meal worms.  Oh how fun is that?!  If I can manage to catch a picture of the baby robins (without mama attacking me!) I will share that with you, too.  We live here and let so much of boundaries stay natural just to attract all these critters!

I'll be back later to share the cards I am making for my hostess packets!

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Oh it looks so pretty!

Unknown said...

What a great post!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...